Terminal may function differently from the primary POS.
Terminal may have lesser features as compared to primary POS.
For function that is not available in terminal, you have to do it in the primary POS.
Refer to Features section for more info.
* Each device paired, will take up a slot in the primary POS.
* Primary POS iPad screen must be turned on, else terminal would not be able to send order.
* You can’t change settings in your terminal, all item setup or setting changes must be made in primary POS.
* Changes made in primary POS will not reflect in all terminals until they synchronize again.
* Orders can’t be sent if primary POS is using the same bill. “Table in used” error will show.
* For unstable connectivity, try restarting iPad’s wifi or the network router.